never doubt my ability to watch the same episode of something ten thousand times and remain just as interested and entertained every single time
Ellen DeGeneres. Every time I’ve been on her show, I’ve had the most fun ever. I think she has such talent for bringing out the best stories and the best part of your personality. That social dynamic is something I’d love to learn.
"I think there’s an incredible sexual tension. I think that’s what you guys like and I like to watch". - Jon Huertas about Castle and Beckett, San Diego Comic Con, 2010.(Because Stana and Nathan’s reactions are priceless)
i’m thankful my childhood was filled with imagination and bruises from playing outside, instead of apps and how many damn likes you get on a picture
Zoe - the math wizard
Oh no…just started the dreaded 5th season of The Good Wife! There gonna be tears, I’m sure.
1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life.